EZRecorder lets you record just about any audio that plays through your Windows computer. Simply install this software, turn it on and then all sound played on or through the PC will be recorded as WMA, MP3, OGG or AAC files. All audio is grabbed directly from playing applications so you get the perfect digital quality.
Intuitive and friendly interface lets you browse the recorded audio, listen to it, split it to songs, save songs and all this while continuing recording.
- Pause and resume live audio
- Switch between live and recorded audio
- Browse recorded audio while continue recording
- Manage recorded audio
- Split recorded audio to songs both automatically and manually
- Insert fade in/fade out transition between songs
- Save songs to MP3, WMA, OGG or AAC
- Customize compression settings
- Edit metadata
Typical applications of this software are:
- Recording streaming audio broadcasts (internet radio, webcasts, audio conferences)
- Recording voice chats (Skype, MSN Messenger)
- Having a player that plays a prorietary format you can record and convert any audio to WMA, MP3, OGG or AAC.
EZRecorder is a free trial software application from the Audio File Recorders subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2008-12-23. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64.
EZRecorder (version 1.0.22) has a file size of 6.03 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 137 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.